City Sightseeing Liverpool
Liverpool Open Top Bus Tours
The original City Sightseeing Liverpool Tour Bus – we are City Sightseeing Liverpool and the number one open top tour bus operator in Liverpool, which encompasses the sights of Liverpool and an educational tour in a clean, bright, fun, recognisable bus.
Our open top bus tours of Liverpool depart every twenty minutes and each complete tour lasts one hour. The City Sightseeing Liverpool bus tour encompasses 15 stops starting at the famous Liver Buildings. Between stops you can experience sights like the war museum in Chapel Street or visit Mathew Street, the home of the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles first played to exited local crowds.
Your tour covers a wide area of Liverpool city centre and stops include:
- The fabulous St George’s Hall widely regarded as one of the finest neo-classical buildings in the world.
- The World Museum with its permanent collection of antiques, botany, zoology and temporary Exhibitions.
- The Walker Art Gallery with its special exhibitions and permanent collection.
- The Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral.
- The Anglican Cathedral with its stunning views across the city.
- Hope Street and the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts.
- Albert Dock including the International Slavery Museum and the Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- Tate Liverpool which is housed in a beautiful converted warehouse in the historic Albert Dock, part of Liverpool’s World Heritage waterfront. Tate Liverpool is home to the National Collection of Modern Art in the North of England, and is the most visited gallery of modern and contemporary art outside of London.
- The Radio City Viewing Gallery. Standing proudly some 400 feet above the heart of the city centre, the beacon offers stunning panoramic views of Merseyside, Wirral, North Wales (including Snowdonia occasionally) and as far away as the Lake District and Blackpool Tower on clearer days. Not bad for an observation deck that was originally designed to be a chimney. more info.
- The Liverpool Wheel. *Located Next To The Echo Arena* A new wheel on the city’s waterfront. The new 60 metre high tourist attraction is positioned on the piazza outside the Liverpool Echo Arena and Convention Centre – near to the Albert Dock. The wheel includes 42 fully enclosed, air-conditioned capsules offering riders spectacular panoramic views of the city including the River Mersey, the Welsh mountains and World Heritage Site waterfront. more info.